*VIDEO* Full Face Glam: Complete Talk-Through
I did it. I went there. I taped my ENTIRE full-face long-wear process for TV/photos/events. Honestly I wasn't sure I'd even have enough space on my iPhone to get it all in but I did gurlllll.
This isn't an everyday makeup application for me, this is for when I need a long-lasting, camera-ready look.
I'm always watching other beauty bloggers YouTube videos and getting inspired for new ideas, and one that pops up a lot are the "Get Ready With Me" vids.
They are lengthy, but you get the whole complete process from start to finish, and for me it's really interesting to see how other people do things, the different techniques and products we all use.
So if you have some time, sit back, relax, grab a cup of tea, and get ready with me! Cheers! Xx (Full list of products used below video)
- Olga Lorencin Intense Moisturizer with Peptides
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Primer
- Nars All Day Weightless Luminous Foundation
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Ben Nye Neutral Set
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- NYX Slide-On Eye Pencil in White
- Anastasia DipBrow in Taupe
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Japonesque Color Velvet Blush in 05
- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
- Nars Velvet Lip Liner
- NYX Lip Lingerie
- Skindinavia Finishing Spray